Non Profit Organization requiring Dental Mission tie up in Cambodia
Moderator(s): Stephanie Wilhelm
Thread Score:
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

8/24/2017 at 8:07:25 PM GMT
Non Profit Organization requiring Dental Mission tie up in Cambodia
I want to introduce a patient of mine who needs some assistance from us either individually or as an organization.  Mr. Pierre Odier runs a nonprofit organization called The Adventurers' Foundation whose motto is: advancement of global education, exploration, documentation, Research and Museum.( www.adventurerfoundation.org).  Its main task is to reach out to the remote communities in various countries to help with basic needs of the population. In its most current area of focus, it is attempting to provide basic amenities to a region called Pol Pel in Cambodia. Through this organization's efforts, they have managed to set up a school, provide a pump for a fresh water from a well. I had helped him with some Oral hygiene kits for the children courtesy of CREST. The community, however, does not have any dental clinics or professional. If any one is interested in reaching out to Mr. Pierre Odier it would be extremely well appreciated given that his background is not in dentistry. He may be reached at easedo@aol.com. He is interested in setting up some dental clinic services for the school and through it may be the adult population.

If you know of any one please let me know or have them contact him directly.

Thank you,

Jai Kakanar

V. Chair USA Section

Last edited Thursday, August 31, 2017
9/6/2017 at 7:30:30 PM GMT
Sounds like a great cause with a very real need. Perhaps we need a place to post urgent request/needs. We might also post this with Health Volunteers Overseas.

Contact

Academy of Dentistry International®
3813 Gordon Creek Drive
Hicksville, Ohio 43526 U. S. A.
Tel: + 01(419) 542-0101
Fax: +01(419) 542-0992
Email:info@adint.org