ADI Student Servant Leadership Awards
"For Meritorious Servant Leadership and Volunteerism"
Click here for our 2019 Award Winners!
Details of Awarding
$500 per school paid by USA Section.
- 4th year dental student in good standing in the class.
- Has demonstrated outstanding compassion for serving patients through patient care and patient education.
- Has made a participated in a minimum of two humanitarian trips or volunteered in two charity/free clinics in USA or a combination of one of each.
- Exhibits leadership characteristics as a student.
- Community service throughout dental school training shall be considered.
Date of Annual Award:
Preferably during the dental school’s annual awards presentations. Alternative date may be chosen by dental school due to appropriate protocols.
Preferably the ADI Regent, an ADI leader, or an ADI current Fellow.